By Erik Westra
- Build net functions dependent round maps and geospatial information utilizing Python 3.x
- Install and use numerous toolkits and procure geospatial info to be used on your programs
- This useful, hands-on publication will educate you all approximately geospatial improvement in Python
Geospatial improvement hyperlinks your info to destinations at the floor of the Earth. Writing geospatial courses consists of initiatives similar to grouping information through place, storing and interpreting quite a lot of spatial details, appearing complicated geospatial calculations, and drawing colourful interactive maps. with a view to do that good, you have to applicable instruments and strategies, in addition to a radical figuring out of geospatial options reminiscent of map projections, datums, and coordinate systems.
This publication presents an outline of the key geospatial thoughts, facts assets, and toolkits. It starts off via exhibiting you the way to shop and entry spatial info utilizing Python, the best way to practice various spatial calculations, and the way to shop spatial info in a database. extra on, the booklet teaches you ways to construct your personal slippy map interface inside of an online program, and finishes with the targeted development of a geospatial info editor utilizing the GeoDjango framework.
By the tip of this e-book, it is possible for you to to with a bit of luck use Python to write down your individual geospatial functions starting from speedy, one-off utilities to stylish web-based purposes utilizing maps and different geospatial data.
What you'll learn
- Access, control, and reveal geospatial info from inside of your Python programs
- Master the middle geospatial techniques of situation, distance, devices, projections, and datums
- Read and write geospatial info in either vector and raster format
- Perform complicated, real-world geospatial calculations utilizing Python
- Store and entry geospatial info in a database
- Use issues, traces, and polygons inside of your Python programs
- Convert geospatial info into appealing maps utilizing Python-based tools
- Build entire web-based mapping purposes utilizing Python
About the Author
Erik Westra has been a qualified software program developer for over 25 years and has labored nearly completely in Python for the earlier decade. Erik's early curiosity in graphical consumer interface layout ended in the improvement of 1 of the main complicated pressing courier dispatch platforms utilized by messenger and courier businesses around the globe. lately, Erik has been occupied with the layout and implementation of platforms matching seekers and prone of products and prone throughout a variety of geographical parts in addition to real-time messaging and funds platforms. This paintings has integrated the production of real-time geocoders and map-based perspectives of continually altering information. Erik is predicated in New Zealand, and he works for corporations worldwide.
He can be the writer of the Packt titles Python Geospatial research and development Mapping functions with QGIS in addition to the coming near near identify Modular Programming with Python.
Table of Contents
- Geospatial improvement utilizing Python
- Python Libraries for Geospatial Development
- Sources of Geospatial Data
- Working with Geospatial facts in Python
- Spatial Databases
- Using Python and Mapnik to Generate Maps
- Working with Spatial Data
- Improving the DISTAL Application
- Tools for Web-based Geospatial Development
- Putting all of it jointly – an entire Mapping System
- ShapeEditor – uploading and Exporting Shapefiles
- ShapeEditor – identifying and modifying Features
By Mark Pilgrim,Florian Wollenschein
Python ist eine vollwertige Programmiersprache, mit der sich auch größere Anwendungen entwickeln lassen. In den letzten Jahren hat sie an Beliebtheit gewonnen, und mit Python three steht eine stark erweiterte model zur Verfügung. In dem Band werden die Werkzeuge und Programmiermöglichkeiten praxisorientiert vorgestellt. Jedes Kapitel beginnt mit einem vollwertigen, lauffähigen Codebeispiel, das jeweils ausführlich analysiert wird. Im Vordergrund stehen die unmittelbare praktische Anwendung und die Realisierung von Projekten mit Python 3.
By Mert Çalışkan,Oleg Varaksin
About This Book
- The up-to-date moment version of the 1st PrimeFaces publication ever published is dropped at you directly from the horse’s mouth, and specializes in functional implementations of the framework instead of theoretical ones
- With this e-book, you'll get every little thing you want to find out about PrimeFaces first-hand and may the right way to simply combine and use PrimeFaces effectively along with your JSF projects
- This booklet is written in a transparent, understandable kind and addresses a large viewers who set their scope on Java EE development
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is for everyone who wish to examine glossy Java net improvement in accordance with PrimeFaces and is seeking a brief creation to this topic. necessities for this e-book are easy JSF, jQuery, and CSS skills.
What you'll Learn
- Understand uncomplicated innovations similar to AJAX processing and partial view publish for you to paintings with PrimeFaces
- Go past the fundamentals and notice extra fascinating positive factors of PrimeFaces: PrimeFaces selectors, RequestContext, conversation Framework, and more
- Delve deep into over a hundred wealthy UI parts with all of the required details
- Get sensible recommendations to advanced difficulties that come up in a JSF ecosystem
- Use top practices, steer clear of pitfalls, and get functionality assistance whilst operating with the part suite
PrimeFaces is the most well-liked part library utilized in the JSF environment. it's a light-weight library with one JAR, 0 configuration, and no required dependencies.
This ebook covers over a hundred powerful recipes for PrimeFaces 5.2, that is a number one part suite to spice up JSF-based functions. The booklet starts off with an creation to PrimeFaces and its recommendations, comparable to AJAX processing, the selector mechanism, partial view publish, and i18n aid. Later chapters then concentrate on theming and the use of over a hundred enter and output elements, equivalent to tables, charts, menus, and so on.
This cookbook presents a superior starting place by means of protecting the entire wisdom had to paintings with PrimeFaces parts within the actual world.
By Michaela Lehr,Richard Brammer
By Ray Rischpater
Qt writer is the top open-source, cross-platform built-in improvement atmosphere (IDE) for development GUI purposes that run on home windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, and lots of embedded structures. It vastly simplifies cross-platform program improvement, concentrating on laptop pcs, embedded systems, and cellular structures. in order to construct and debug purposes with Qt author very quickly, then this ebook is for you.
This ebook offers an intensive advent to utilizing Qt writer to make cross-platform purposes that you should learn in exactly a number of hours. It covers every little thing you want to understand to construct purposes with Qt writer. This e-book additionally discusses the features of Qt author that make it a valued software program improvement setting for college students and execs alike.
The e-book starts off via displaying you ways to get, set up, and use Qt writer, starting with the fundamentals of the way to edit, assemble, debug, and run purposes. alongside the way in which, you are going to learn how to use Qt to jot down cross-platform GUI functions for Mac OS X, home windows, Linux, and Android in C++ and Qt Quick.
This booklet covers the right way to craft GUIs with Qt clothier, localize purposes utilizing Qt Linguist, and profile software functionality with Qt Creator's instruments and valgrind. you'll achieve useful perception in developing purposes utilizing Qt in C++ and Qt quickly, Qt's declarative GUI authoring platform and examine every little thing you must understand to take advantage of Qt author successfully as a software program developer.
Written in a concise and easy-to-follow process, this booklet will consultant you to boost your first software with Qt with illustrated examples and screenshots.
Who this e-book is for
If you're a developer who's new to Qt and Qt writer and is drawn to harnessing the ability of Qt for cross-platform improvement, this ebook is excellent for you. when you have easy adventure programming in C++, you have got what it takes to create nice cross-platform functions utilizing Qt and Qt Creator!
By Belén Cruz Zapata
Mobile apps became very popular during the last few years and supply a good chance for builders. Android is now essentially the most renowned cellular structures on the earth. the recent Android Studio IDE has brought a really good improvement atmosphere, welcomed by way of the rising Android group, that is ideal for the improvement of apps.
"Android Studio program improvement" is a pragmatic consultant that may enable you enhance and construct Android apps utilizing this new, built-in improvement atmosphere. Following an educational process, this e-book will development from the fundamentals gains up till the stairs to construct for free up, utilizing actual global examples. This publication is a must-have for each Android app developer evangelist.
Our publication explores the Android Studio improvement atmosphere in-depth, taking you thru the required steps to create an app, try out it, and get ready it for liberate. First, you are going to the right way to use the code editor for you to bring up your productiveness, and to simply create the displays of your app. Then, this ebook will help you debug your app and consider its functionality utilizing crucial extra instruments inside Android Studio: Android SDK instruments. we are going to additionally have a look at the prevailing Google Play prone and the way they are often built-in into your app.
Finally, it is necessary for a developer so that it will look for any support they could want. This publication offers an enormous aid part which covers on-line documentation, updates, and FAQs.
A functional advisor, so as to enable you create Android functions utilizing the recent Google respectable IDE, Android Studio.
Who this booklet is for
If you're a developer who desires to study the foremost good points of Android Studio, and how to create their first app, this publication is perfect for you! builders attracted to this ebook may be conversant in the item- orientated programming paradigm, and the Java programming language. it's also steered that you just comprehend the most features of the Android cellular system.
By Denis Perevalov,Igor (Sodazot) Tatarnikov
About This Book
- Generate 2D and 3D snap shots with openFrameworks
- Create a video synthesizer venture and run it on multi-platform devices
- Use networking and Arduino to regulate your application
Who This e-book Is For
What you are going to Learn
- Install openFrameworks and create a brand new project
- Generate 2nd and 3D graphics
- Mix photographs and movies and strategy them with shaders
- Add GUI controls and modify them from exterior units and apps utilizing the OSC protocol
- Control parameters with a timer, Perlin noise, and sound and textual content files
- Use the Arduino to regulate your application
- Build a video synthesizer project
- Run your venture on iOS, Android, and Raspberry Pi devices
openFrameworks is a cross-platform programming toolkit and library to accomplish inventive coding in C++. It comprises all you must successfully enforce real-time projects, comparable to producing 2nd and 3D portraits, processing video and sound, and utilizing networking.
openFrameworks necessities is a consultant that may be used for studying and utilizing openFrameworks to strengthen inventive and creative real-time purposes. it's a fast moving educational that starts with fitting openFrameworks, after which takes a step by step technique in the direction of utilizing openFrameworks to construct a video synthesizer venture. we are going to examine and enforce positive factors equivalent to 2nd and 3D photos, GUI, shaders, response on sound, the OSC networking protocol, and the Arduino.
This ebook will empower you with the sensible abilities required to construct artistic apps and initiatives utilizing openFrameworks.
By Andrey Akinshin
About This Book
- Create complicated cross-browser net functions the straightforward way
- Separate UI code from company good judgment with the version View ViewModel () pattern
- Build a robust client-side software step-by-step with Knockout MVC
Who This e-book Is For
What you'll Learn
- Work with observable arrays, specific bindings, and computed observables
- Integrate the Knockout.js library into ASP.NET applications
- Configure tmux and customise it in your needs
- Migrate all of your enterprise good judgment to the server aspect with Knockout MVC
- Understand and use easy MVVM suggestions equivalent to declarative bindings and observable properties
- Discover particular Knockout.js thoughts comparable to areas, advanced bindings, mixed contexts, and more
- Leverage the major beneficial properties of Knockout.js similar to declarative bindings, templating, and dependency monitoring in ASP.NET applications
Knockout MVC is a library for ASP.NET MVC that is helping builders to maneuver their whole company good judgment to the server.
With sensible and available information, you'll study the talents essential to effectively create Knockout.js-based purposes of various complexity.
Beginning with a necessary review of Knockout.js, together with the MVVM layout trend, you'll create an easy yet robust program in a position to integrating with ASP.NET MVC in addition to achieve an intensive realizing of the Knockout MVC library. From this start line, you'll discover nice complicated positive factors that may be utilized in natural Knockout.js purposes and server ASP.NET MVC common sense, similar to areas and intricate bindings, in addition to the right way to use the MVMM layout trend to create robust websites keeping apart the version, common sense, and think about layers.
By Alex Libby
About This Book
- Use the strong beneficial properties of the fewer library to put in writing CSS kinds in an geared up manner
- Simplify your improvement workflow through the use of much less whilst operating with frameworks or content material administration systems
- Harness the facility of much less to construct web content, utilizing functional examples
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a fashion designer or developer who desires to fast the way to harness the ability of Less.js to write down extra effective CSS kinds that may be utilized to an internet site of any dimension, then this ebook is for you. This booklet can help you grasp either the fundamental services and complex gains of Less.js. it might be necessary to have a few familiarity of writing CSS types, even supposing no past event of utilizing CSS preprocessors is required.
What you'll Learn
- Explore the several beneficial properties of the fewer library
- Build a good toolkit that is helping on your improvement workflow, utilizing diverse instruments in Less
- Streamline the trouble required while developing subject matters for content material administration structures, similar to WordPress, utilizing Less
- Discover how one can use much less to make frameworks be just right for you in an efficient way
- Enhance using much less whilst operating with colour, one of many key components of site design
- Work with much less to minimize the hassle required to build responsive websites
- Add aptitude for your web site or on-line program with animation results utilizing Less
Writing CSS kinds will be very tedious–how repeatedly have you ever written CSS kinds that turn into tough to learn and deal with, and regularly need to be duplicated? much less can provide a great toolkit that may aid streamline your code whilst constructing types for any site of any measurement, with an important aid within the period of time and energy required.
Learning Less.js is helping you maximize your event with the fewer library by way of breaking down every one of its major positive aspects. This publication walks you thru examples that gradually construct upon your wisdom, taking you from newbie to complex utilization in a chain of easy-to-follow steps. we start with exploring the library, and should know about the methods it makes use of to assist us store improvement time whilst developing and coping with kinds, all over to utilizing Less.js in a few sensible, real-world scenarios.
By Krzysztof Cwalina,Brad Abrams
This is the e-book model of the print title, Framework layout instructions, moment Edition . entry to all the samples, functions, and content material at the DVD is to be had throughout the product catalog page www.informit.com/title/
Framework layout guidance, moment Edition, teaches builders the easiest practices for designing reusable libraries for the Microsoft .NET Framework. elevated and up-to-date for .NET 3.5, this new version specializes in the layout matters that at once impact the programmability of a category library, in particular its publicly available APIs.
This booklet can enhance the paintings of any .NET developer generating code that different builders will use. It contains copious annotations to the ideas by way of thirty-five in demand architects and practitioners of the .NET Framework, supplying a full of life dialogue of the explanations for the tips in addition to examples of whilst to damage these guidelines.
Microsoft architects Krzysztof Cwalina and Brad Abrams train framework layout from the pinnacle down. From their major mixed adventure and deep perception, you are going to learn
- The basic philosophy and basic rules of framework layout
- Naming instructions for many of the elements of a framework
- Guidelines for the layout and lengthening of varieties and contributors of sorts
- Issues affecting–and instructions for ensuring–extensibility
- How (and how not) to layout exceptions
- Guidelines for–and examples of–common framework layout patterns
Guidelines during this booklet are provided in 4 significant types: Do, think about, Avoid, and Do not. those directives aid concentration recognition on practices that are meant to always be used, those who may still generally be used, those who should still rarely be used, and those who should still never be used. each guide features a dialogue of its applicability, and so much comprise a code instance to assist light up the dialogue.
Framework layout guidance, moment Edition, is the single definitive resource of top practices for controlled code API improvement, direct from the architects themselves.
A spouse DVD contains the Designing .NET category Libraries video sequence, educational displays via the authors on layout guidance for constructing sessions and parts that stretch the .NET Framework. A pattern API specification and different invaluable assets and instruments also are included.