By Jonathan Suh
In this e-book, we speak about either Java-based net functions and Flex-based
RIAs. For the Java developer, this implies you could tips on how to take your latest
familiarity with Java and combine Flex and RIAs into your tasks. For builders
who are extra conversant in Flash or Flex, this e-book will advisor you thru the
core options demanded via server-side purposes, resembling Spring, POJO
(Plain previous Java items) and ORM (Object-relational mapping).
This e-book is split into ten chapters, that are grouped in response to 3
concepts – version, regulate and consider.
• Getting begun: research extra approximately how wealthy net functions got here into
being, and the developer setting valuable for the CrePetstore undertaking.
• Spring basics: find out about Spring, one of many signature frameworks
for Java net functions, and its ideas, constitution and implementation,
together with resource code.
• info provider: know about the foundations and implementation of HTTPService,
Web provider and RemoteObject - the recommendations used to provider info from
server-side to the Flex buyer.
• wealthy web purposes: find out about the fundamental rules in the back of RIAs, and
how Flex and Spring purposes will be built-in to carry them.
• Cairngorm Framework: find out about Cairngorm, a Model-View-Control (MVC)
framework used to constitution Flex purposes. greater than only a framework,
however, Cairngorm is usually thought of a technique and most sensible perform
that will help in attaining optimum preparations of Flex code and parts.
• facts verbal exchange: Analogous to the ‘Data carrier’ bankruptcy, this bankruptcy
examines how the information companies are carried out at the Flex patron facet via
source code examples.
• Flex basics: taking a look at the pattern program, examine the elemental strategies
behind construction Flex program, utilizing both Flex SDK or Flash Builder.
• occasion and information: know about event-based structure and information binding,
ways to create extra effective and arranged Flex purposes.
• person Interface Enhancement: tips to use variety, skins, chart, navigation,
transition and influence and extra to enhance Flex consumer interfaces.
• complicated subject matters: extra complicated recommendations equivalent to localization for a number of
languages and cellular platform help utilizing Adobe AIR.
Read Online or Download Building Rich Internet Applications using Flex and Java (Creative Knowledge Bank Book 1) PDF
Similar application development books
Software program improvement is relocating in the direction of a extra agile and extra versatile method. It seems that the conventional "waterfall" version isn't really supportive in an atmosphere the place technical, monetary and strategic constraints are altering nearly each day. yet what's agility? What are today’s significant ways?
In DetailThis ebook is a step-by-step educational in constructing a real-world program utilizing the incremental and iterative method of software program improvement. You know about agile software program improvement via leaning at the agile nature of the Yii software improvement framework. You contact on every one point of the software program improvement lifecycle by way of development a venture activity administration program from inspiration via creation deployment.
In DetailWithout a finished knowing of deployment situations and steps, it truly is tricky to put in and retain Dynamics CRM 2011 inside advanced IT infrastructures. performed badly, it could possibly reason severe destiny upkeep and optimization concerns. management of CRM structures is both advanced and significant; until successfully performed, it could create fuss within the process and almost certainly deliver down finish person delight.
- HoloLens Blueprints
- Instant RESS Implementation How-to
- Learning Azure DocumentDB
- Pro AngularJS (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
- Meteor Cookbook
Extra resources for Building Rich Internet Applications using Flex and Java (Creative Knowledge Bank Book 1)
Building Rich Internet Applications using Flex and Java (Creative Knowledge Bank Book 1) by Jonathan Suh