By Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar
Read or Download An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) PDF
Similar ai & semantics books
Initially released in 1981, this was once the 1st textbook on programming within the Prolog language and continues to be the definitive introductory textual content on Prolog. although many Prolog textbooks were released considering that, this one has withstood the attempt of time as a result of its comprehensiveness, educational method, and emphasis on common programming purposes.
Specialist assurance of the layout and implementation of nation estimation algorithms for monitoring and navigation Estimation with functions to monitoring and Navigation treats the estimation of assorted amounts from inherently faulty distant observations. It explains nation estimator layout utilizing a balanced mixture of linear structures, likelihood, and statistics.
This booklet demonstrates the ability of neural networks in studying advanced habit from the underlying monetary time sequence info. the consequences provided additionally express how neural networks can effectively be utilized to volatility modeling, choice pricing, and value-at-risk modeling. those positive aspects suggest that they are often utilized to market-risk difficulties to beat vintage difficulties linked to statistical types.
Intelligence relies on common, and, additionally, relative, duplicity. this provides us ambiguity, multiplicity, redundancy, and, fungibility. summary id. electronic reality. Along with digital character and round truth, whole dialogue of digital intelligence utilizing the round thought (Conservation of the Circle), foundation for computing structures, human intelligence, and, the, universe.
- Data Management and Analytics for Medicine and Healthcare: Second International Workshop, DMAH 2016, Held at VLDB 2016, New Delhi, India, September 9, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Cloud Computing for Machine Learning and Cognitive Applications: A Machine Learning Approach (MIT Press)
- Extreme Learning Machines 2013: Algorithms and Applications (Adaptation, Learning, and Optimization)
- Recent Advances in Nonlinear Speech Processing (Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies)
- Nature-Inspired Computation in Engineering (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
An Introduction to Fuzzy Linear Programming Problems: Theory, Methods and Applications (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing) by Jagdeep Kaur,Amit Kumar